Cooks Standard Hard anodize Sauce Pan
Shipping calculated at checkout
Size:1 qt 2qt 3qt
The Cooks Standard Hard Anodized Nonstick Saucepan with Lid, Black has a hard anodized surface that is harder than stainless steel, dense, and chip-resistant. The heavy gauge aluminum core provides even heat distribution and prevents hot spots. Nonstick delivers exceptional performance, makes food release/cleaning easy, and allows for healthy cooking. Tempered glass lid with steam vent is protected by a stainless steel rim. Riveted stainless steel handles for strength stay cool and are comfortable. Not Induction compatible. Works on gas, electric, glass, ceramic, halogen, etc. Oven safe to 450F, glass lid is not oven safe. Hand wash recommended, not dishwasher safe.
- Has a hard anodized surface that is durable, heats evenly, and prevents hot spots
- Nonstick performance for easy food release/cleaning and allows for healthy cooking
- Tempered glass lid to view food; Riveted handles stay cool and are comfortable
- Not Induction compatible; Works on gas, electric, glass, ceramic, halogen, etc.
- Oven safe to 450F, except lid. Hand wash recommended, not dishwasher safe