Cooks Standard Multi-Ply Clad Stainless Steel Tagine with 2 Handle and Extra Glass Lid
Cooks Standard Multi-Ply Clad Stainless Steel Tagine 4.5-QT, Ceramic white Lid, Extra Glass Lid. What is multi-ply clad metal construction? A combination of 18/10 stainless steel with an aluminum core creates a permanent bond of metal. Heat passes through the whole pan, along the bottom and sidewalls for maximum cooking performance. This type of construction is only used in the highest grade of cookware. What is a Tagine? A Tagine is a traditional type of cookware widely used in North Africa. Consisting of two parts, bottom pan and a cone shape lid. Now the bottom pan is multi-ply clad stainless steel, so, you do not have to worry about the clay pot becoming cracked. No heat diffeuser needed. Compared to clay pot, multi-ply clad stainless steel cooks food more evenly and thoroughly. Suitable for use on all kind of stovetops, including Induction.
- Advanced multi-ply clad stainless steel lets heat passes through the whole pan, along the bottom and sidewalls
- Not a clay pot so it will not crack and no heat diffuser needed
- Dishwasher safe, Oven safe to 500F
- Induction compatible and works on gas, electric, glass, ceramic, halogen, etc.
- Extra glass lid is included
- Product Dimensions: 16.5 x 14 x 12.5 inches; 10 pounds