Cooks Standard NC-00348 Stainless Steel Sauce Pan with Cover, 1.5-Quart
What is "Impact Bonding Technology"? Compare to traditional "Brazing Bonding", "Impact Bonding" technology is advanced method to apply aluminum disc to the bottom of cookware, under huge impact pressure, the aluminum disc is heated to almost melting soft, then aluminum spread to the outside edge of the pan, create a secure bonding to bottom of cookware, so heat distribution is very even along the bottom, preventing hot spot in bottom area, "Impact Bonding" made this type cookware significantly superior than traditional type of cookware.
- Handle is attached to cookware by 2 rivets, which provide maximum durability
- Dishwasher Safe, to remove burnt stain, recommend to use barkeeper's friend to restore to original condition
- Cookware is designed to use on Induction stovetop
- Glass Lid design make it easy to view inside while cooking proceed
- 10 Year Limited Term Warranty
- Product Dimensions: 15.5 x 9 x 5 inches ; 3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds
Items must be returned within 30 days .
Refund will be given as Money back.
Refund policy details:
We accept return
Destination: United States
Instructions to Buyer